Different Cloth Diaper Types - a brief description of each and a link to shop!
**Be sure to Scroll all the Way Down to see all diaper types! **
All in Twos offer
* a waterproof diaper with a PUL outer in a large variety of custom prints!
* a very absorbent and quick drying with a snap in/out soaker
* modern, convenient and easy to use!
Link to Photobucket AI2 Slideshow
Wool Cover / Wool-In-Two (WI2)
Wool-In-Twos (WI2s) are
* a great naturally waterproof diaper consisting of 2 layers of felted wool jersey in the shell
* self cleaning: between hand-washings wool 'air cleans' itself. Wool will likely need to be hand-washed every 2-3 weeks or as soiled with solids, but simply needs to be air dried after 3-6 wet diapers
* easy wash/ quick dry for the snap in/out absorbent soakers
PNPBaby offers WI2's in both Newborn and One Size (11-35 lb) versions
Care: For the Wool Shell of the WI2 - Air dry between each few wearings and hand-wash with a woolly/lanolin wash every 2-3 weeks or as soiled with solids, lay flat to dry.
For the Snap in/out absorbent soakers - cold pre-rinse, warm wash with a non additive detergent, extra cold rinse, tumble dry medium
Fitted Cloth Diapers (Fitteds)
Fitted Diapers are
* are *very* absorbent; many can allow their kiddo to run around 'cover-less' at home without worry.* not waterproof (require a diaper cover to be waterproof)
* easy wash and quick dry with a snap in/out absorbent soaker
*Click here for an explanation of the types of Fitted Diapers
Link to Photobucket Fitted Slideshow
Windpro Cover / Windpro-In-Two Diaper
Windpro Diaper Covers are
* breathable and durable
* very easy care
* highly water resistant
* a part of a cloth diapering system - use a windpro cover over fitteds, prefolds, flats OR use with PNPBaby Snap in Inserts!